Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Joshua Lewis



It is with great pleasure that we welcome sexy Joshua Lewis at Stunning Men with photos by David Broadway Photography




Joshua is an aspiring model and actor from Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSA Models.






We have to say that Joshua is not your typical male model, but there is definitely something different about him, in his looks and attitude. And plenty of sex appeal!








He says he is happy. He doesn't think he has a good physique and he isn't passionate about fitness; in fact he doesn't enjoy working out and only does when he really has to.
 




  
Many thanks to Joshua for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us









 All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photography


Make sure to check csa models on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Joshua's vital statistics:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 152lbs
Chest: 38"
Waist: 32"
Hair: light brown
Eyes: blue


Here is Joshua's full interview



Joshua, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to

do the interview. You are from Perth in Australia ...

Yes, I am from Perth Western Australia and have been for the majority of my

life. I am a nerd. I Love movies. I Love TV. I Love Games. I Love Books. I Love

experiencing new things and find that life is full of beauty if you let yourself

experience it.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

My Little sister, who is a model, put me onto Chrys (from CSA). Chrys liked that I had a different look from his other models, so I am giving it a shot.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I do not know yet. Only just started and haven't really done any modelling yet.



How comfortable are you showing off your physique in a shoot?

I do not think I have a very good physique. I need to work on it but don't care

one way or another if I am exposed, so to speak.



You are looking great. How do you keep in shape?

I am blessed with a high metabolism and little to no appetite. Occasionally I

work out but not as much as I should.



Are you passionate about fitness at all?

No, my passion for fitness doesn't exist. I do not enjoy working out. I only workout when I have to because I have to.



Do you ever feel driven to work out?

The only driving factor I have is if I start getting a bit of a stomach.



What is your diet like?

Whatever I want to eat.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I literally eat whatever I want with little to no negative effect. I don't like eatinga lot of sugar though. Not for health reasons. I just don't like eating too much

of it.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Sprints.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

I am polite, groomed, have a sense of humour but I don't like to kiss or do

anything really on the first date, so on the whole not really! Women do not

seem to like you not 'making a move'.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

It changes. I listen to a lot of different music so it depends on what I feel like     listening to at the time.



Do you have any other passions?

Things like TV, movies, science and love are my passions.



What can’t you live without?

Oxygen, water, food and shelter.



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… being happy.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… doing things I need to do when those things simultaneously annoy me.



One last question Joshua, what is your big dream?

To do whatever I want, whenever I want. Go overseas on the drop of a hat?

Can do. Give that homeless guy $50,000? Can do. Sleep in and then walk out tomy balcony which happens to over look some amazing place (New York, a

Beach etc) and have someone bring me breakfast? Can do.



Joshua, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time    and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment