Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jason Ray


We are thrilled to welcome stunning and sexy Jason Ray at Stunning Men! With photography by Glamshot Photography Studio, Hot Pixel Photography and Ben Riches Photography

25 year old Jason is an aspiring model from South Africa who now lives in Perth, Western Australia and is represented by CSAModels 



Ben Riches Photography










A big handsome guy, Jason eats healthy but doesn't follow a strict diet. He has played sports all his life so keeping fit is like a second nature to him.


Hot Pixel Photography









Many thanks to Jason for accepting to be featured and doing the interview with us.









 Please check csamodels on facebook where you will discover many more of their stunning models.

 

 

Vital statistics:
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 193lbs
Waist: 35”
Chest: 42”
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: brown



 Here's Jason's full interview




Jason, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Pretoria, South Africa ...

Yes, I was born in Pretoria and moved to Durban, South Africa when I was 2. I lived here till I was 10, then moved to Perth, Western Australia.


How did you end up in Perth, Australia?

I ended up in Perth, because all my of my mother’s family were already living there. Therefore, it was an easy transition for us to make.



First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I basically got into modelling through the customers at the café I used to work at. They said "why don't you try modelling because you are such a handsome boy", which made me blush (Jason laughs). I was let go from my job when I decided to put my face on starnow.com and in less than 24 hours I was signed up with CSA MODELS.



What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Getting the opportunity to travel and meet new people.



How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

I am quite nervous from the beginning, but once I get the first shot done, I tent to relax a lot more.

  
When did your passion for fitness start?

I have been playing sport all my life, so I have always liked to keep fit.
 
What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

What keeps me driven is the sports I play, because I love to run and be one of the fittest in the team. I also want be able to keep being fit and healthy as I get older.



What is your diet like?

My diet is not like most fitness models because I am not very strict. I eat healthy but don't take protein shakes or supplements.



If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

Waffles with ice cream and maple syrup. Yum



‘Yum’ indeed! … Can you share your fitness regimen with us?

I don't have much of a regimen. I try to get to the gym at least 4 times a week and I attend hockey training twice a week, and hockey games up to twice a week.



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I love running because I have been a long distance runner ever since I can remember.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yes! I can be awkward at first but once I get comfortable I love a good laugh and I think I am a good listener.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I don't have a favourite song, but I love hip hop, dance and electro.



Do you have any other passions besides fitness?

I love animals, playing hockey, watching movies, eating food, listening to music and dancing.



What can’t you live without?

Food!



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at

… I am very good at dancing.



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

… darts or playing snooker/pool.



One last question Jason, what is your big dream?

My biggest dream is to eventually have a family.



Jason, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future


No comments:

Post a Comment