Saturday, November 3, 2012

Luke R




by Japs Photography


Stunning Luke is an Australian student in Physical Education and model from North West Victoria. He is represented by CSAMODELS.








 At just 20 years of age, Luke of course loves partying, but this young athlete is totally dedicated to his fitness and healthy living style. He has always been a sporty kid and lead a healthy life.











 Besides training at the gym, Luke is a sportive kind of guy; he loves his footy - he plays Aussie Rules football – and he enjoys going out with his mates and fishing too.









 “Pain is temporary but glory lasts forever” is one of his favourite quotes and judging by the hard work he does at the gym 6 days a week, and his stunning looks, we have no doubt Luke will somehow find glory!










We are very excited to be able to feature Luke at Stunning Men and are wishing him all the best!


 


Vital statistics:
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 163lbs
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: brown
Waist: 30”


All photographic copyrights to Japs Photography


Watch Luke’s video at CSAMODELS




 Also check csamodels on facebook and discover many more stunning models.



Here's Luke's interview in full


Luke, a warm welcome to Stunning Men and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from Melbourne, right?
No, not from Melbourne. I’m from a small country town called Swan Hill.

Sorry, my bad.
It’s located along the Murray River up in North West Victoria about three and half hours from Melbourne. However, I have recently moved to Ballarat to study physical education at university. I have a younger brother and sister who live with my parents in Swan Hill.

How did you get into modelling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
I was contacted one morning via Facebook and was asked if I was interested in doing a bit of modelling. Modelling is not something I had never thought of myself doing.

What do you enjoy the most about it?
It was quite fun getting to try on new underwear and a learning experience.

Was the shoot with Japs your first photoshoot?
Yes it was.

How was it?
It was a bit uncomfortable to start with but ended up being a bit of fun. Something I certainly never saw myself doing.

Are you interested in doing runway work?
I’ve never really thought about it, I suppose I’d give it a crack if the opportunity arose.

What’s the best advice you were given about modelling, if any?
I have never really been given any advice about modelling other than to be confident in front of the camera.

Do you consider yourself a fashionista? And what do you like wearing when you are not working as a model?
To a certain extent yes I do as I like to look good, but my knowledge about it all is only sound. Normally just a singlet and shorts in summer and a tracksuit in winter.

You have an amazing physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you do any sport besides the gym?
I go to the gym nearly every day and eat healthily. I’ve always been a healthy and active kid and spent most of my days growing up outside playing sport. During winter I play Aussie rules footy and in summer tennis and cricket occasionally.

What are your top three favourite exercises at the gym?
Top three exercises would have to be cable chest flies, incline dumbbell press and tricep pull downs.

What’s the best form of cardio for you?
Unless I’m playing footy/ sport I don’t do any cardio.

How do you keep motivated?
I keep motivated as I want to be the best at whatever I do and get the best out of myself. I also am a bit of an exercise addict and love being healthy so it’s second nature for me.

How do you approach a challenge?
Depending on the challenge, but I tend to just deal with each situation as it comes along and take everything in my stride.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
Yes many. One being my mother who has survived breast cancer and is a very strong, incredible woman. Also my Dad and grandparents are huge inspirations for me.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
Never been on a date.

That, we find hard to believe! :-) What do you do in your free time?
Go to the gym, hang out with mates, party, play sport, go fishing.

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Briefs for sure.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Bit of everything really country to hip-hop, but mostly just stuff with heaps of bass.

Your favourite song/piece of music to play while running?
I don’t run.

What kind of movies do you like?
Comedy all the way.

What three words describe you best?
Obsessive, healthy and kind hearted.

One last question Luke, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Hopefully working in a profession that makes me happy.

Luke, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. Best of luck for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment